File - Surveys

  • thugpassions@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 271 , May 3, 2009
      Help THUG PASSIONS to develop and grow.
      I developed this survey today to get your valued
      opions and thoughts about how we are doing and what
      we could do to better serve your needs and wants.

      Please click on the link below or copy it to the browser and have fun!

      http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?L46EE1JN6L1VE0B64NT74VHB

      Thank you in advance for helping!

      Brandy Nash - President/Founder
    • thugpassions@yahoogroups.com