Ralph Moreland, CA; Seeking friendship, open to all female friends.

  • tigger_2u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Ralph Moreland, CA; Seeking friendship, open to all female friends.

      My name is Ralph, I was born and raised in Oakland, Ca. I stand 6 ft.
      2 inches tall, I'm a solid 195 lb., Athletically built. African
      American Male.
      I see the world thru brown eyes,
      I'm interested in meeting and sharing a friendship with a female of
      any race,
      color or creed. Date of Birth; December 1, 1962.
      Release date is 7/2012. Pics here on site.

      Dreams/Wishes; To be financially secure and established before 55 yr.
      old. From Real Estate investments, various vending machine ventures
      and other productive projects and ventures he has in mind. "My dreams
      and wishes are to be successful and productive and secure, healthy,
      prosperous life and to share my happiness with someone. I have a
      vision and plan to my path of happiness and success."

      I believe this would be a great opportunity for two unique people to
      come together, get acquainted to know one another. I'm a vibrant,
      positive inspirational person who is seeking friendship from a
      positive inspirational female. It will be a friendship of honesty,
      fun and very entertaining.
      I'm nonjudgmental, an excellent listener and a great motivator.

      I enjoy jogging, tennis, basketball, camping, traveling,
      cooking all types of foods, comedy clubs and racing and building high
      performance race cars. And so much more that life has to offer. I
      have a passion for living a quality life.

      If I've sparked an interest as you've read my brief introduction.
      Please do not hesitate to reach out with your letter of friendship in
      which will be honored and welcomed.
      (www.myspace.com/friendshiphasnobars for pics ...)
      Truly, Ralph
      Please write directly to Ralph at;