Hello

  • fantazie cordano
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
      Well If there is anyone who needs someone to write to
      i am always free to write.
      love
      crystal

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2003
        My name is James Bentz and I am The Coordinator for Florida for
        Survivingthesystem.org. I am looking for info on Servies to help the
        Ex Con in Florida! I also have referral sources etc. You can either
        email me or send me info. Anyway We are here to help! FLORIDA ONLY
        PLEASE WE have other states But I handle Florida! You may also reach
        us at 800-364-0016 or Visit us Online at
        Http://www.survivingthesystem.org
        Thanks
        Jim
      • dandson@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2003
          I have a wonderful friend who is looking for pen-pals...I told him I
          would help him find some. He is a terrific man and a good friend. Please
          take the time to write to him.
          Thanks
          Dee
          Here is the page I made for him.....it has his info...
          http://d21c.com/dee1/donwebster.html?1060720653