I NEED SOME NAMES

  • nyiasworld <nyiasworld@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      WHATS GOOD IM FROM NEW YORK AND I HAVENT SEEN ANY INMATES FROM NY I
      WANT TO WRITE AND BECOME PE PALS BUT I WONDER CAN U GET ME SOME
      ADDRESSES IN NY THANX.
    • inmatefriends
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
        Hello. If you seek ONLY NY inmates to write to then you may want to
        join my group (NCFriendsforInmatesEverywhere) or various others out
        there. I have 123 inmates of which 103 are Male. I have at least 1
        from NY if you would like to join my group and pick and choose a pal
        or two. Good luck to you. :-)

        *May you walk in HIS love and light always*

        *Angel* [Group Moderator for NCFriendsforInmatesEverywhere]

        --- In thugpassions@yahoogroups.com, "nyiasworld <nyiasworld@a...>"