new to group

  • secretsouthernfantasy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      have love ones in the pen, some out already. i would also like to be a
      pen pal..secretsouthernfantasy
    • inmatefriends
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2002
        *My Girlfriend, "this is a small small world". LOL...;-) Boy do we
        meet on the strangest (well not really strange sites)...but "IF" you
        use your brain you'll get it...*Smiles*. Glad you joined this group,
        I just did tonight for similiar reasons as you stated-except it is
        my brother that is in....3 strikes law and he is only 28. Been out 4
        times in 20 yrs. For 20 yrs he has belonged to "the system". Since a
        child. Anyways....I got your notice to join "my inmate pal group"
        the other day but was going to wait and email you instead first just
        to be sure, since our other associations is not prison
        related...Hope you are doing well...talk to you soon.

        *Luv and Hugs*
        *Angel*

        --- In thugpassions@y..., "secretsouthernfantasy" <crzbld100@y...>