Arsell Lewis Jr (with release date)

  • belindajane1980
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Hello,
      I just thought to share with you a inmate address,i have he's release
      date which will be September 2003 so if u write to him please don't
      write after October 2003.

      Arsell Lewis Jr #74498
      S.W.S.P 4-2-R
      215 S.Burlingtopn Rd
      Bridgeton ,N.J
      08302 Usa

      He is between 20 to 50 some-where i maybe incorrect i'm unsure of
      he's exact age and i don't know he's reason to be in prison.

      He's letter's seem to be okay and friendly

      I have told him that i will pass he's name/address on-wards to yahoo
      group's and other's who are interested in him.