Help

  • lalosmom2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
      Since my son has been incarcerated I have found so many wonderful
      sites that offer encouragement and support not just for inmates but
      for their families as well. It has only been 1 1/2 years since my
      son was locked up but it feels like 10. I knew it would be hard on
      me to have him away but I was not ready for this at all. I have so
      much anger and hurt inside it threatens to drive me crazy at times.
      Not having the financial means to make the long trip to see him often
      is also extremely frustrating. How does everyone else do it to
      cope? I need some advice and help from anyone who has gone through
      this already.

      Thanks in advance,
      Helen