Just Looking For Mail

  • tx_cooker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      I have a friend that is doing a short stay in prison. He is not sure
      just how long he is going to be there right now.

      He is not looking for love, or anything like that, he is just wanting
      to receive mail. Postcards, cards, something. I don't think anyone
      on the outside can understand how lonely you feel in there. I know I
      can't.

      I am posting this on 07/04/02, and do not know how long he will be at
      this address, I will post updates as I can.

      Please send cards, or postcards to:
      Charles C. Hall #89185
      206 E. Elm
      Tyler, Tx 75702

      I can not express enough that all he wants is mail from the outside,
      just send him a copy of a magazine article, something to show that
      there is life out there! You don't even have to include a real
      return address, just send him some mail! I promise he won't write
      you back unless you tell him he can!

      Thanks!
      Patricia