Re: lonely?

  • brandyandronnie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 9:34 AM
      --- In thugpassions@y..., "lydia46012" <lydia46012@y...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > My name is Lydia, although I am not in California, I am willing
      > write to a lonley soul who has no one to correspond with. I know
      > what it is to be alone. I have no surviving family and very few
      > friends. So, if you are in need I am willing. So e-mail me at
      > lydia46012@y... I'll be waiting.

      Hello Lydia....

      My name is Brandy and I am the owner of THUG PASSIONS.....I am glad
      that you are willing to write to the inmates, they really look
      forward to mail.....I am writing to you just to let you know that
      this club is all done by snail mail....The inmates do not have email.

      At the begining of the messages there are lots of inmate names and
      address.....Please feel free to browse these and find one that stikes
      your fancy.

      If you still do not find one that you like, please let me know and I
      will find one for you.

      I wish you good luck and have a great day....

      Thanks from all the THUG PASSIONS crew....!!!!

      BRANDY NASH