Penpal

  • chris herzog
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2002
      Hi- I am willing to correspond with an inmate.
      Correspondence only. I would like to try and make a
      penpal friend. I'm a very eclectic person. I like to
      do different things that no else I know does. And this
      is one of them. So if anyone would like to correspond
      with me I'd love it!

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • brandyandronnie
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2002
        --- In thugpassions@y..., chris herzog <chrissyzog@y...> wrote:
        > Hi- I am willing to correspond with an inmate.
        > Correspondence only. I would like to try and make a
        > penpal friend. I'm a very eclectic person. I like to
        > do different things that no else I know does. And this
        > is one of them. So if anyone would like to correspond
        > with me I'd love it!

        > http://taxes.yahoo.com/

        I have alot of guys on here that would love to have pen pals....If
        you want I can choose one for you and then give you the
        address.....Just let me know I will do my best to help you in anyway
        to find a good penpal.

        Thanks for joining THUG PASSIONS. And good luck!

        Brandy
      • chris herzog
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2002
          Feel free to give me an email. I'd like to correspond
          with more than one if possible

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/
        • brandyandronnie
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7, 2002
            --- In thugpassions@y..., chris herzog <chrissyzog@y...> wrote:
            > Feel free to give me an email. I'd like to correspond
            > with more than one if possible

            > http://taxes.yahoo.com/

            The guys do not have email....This is all done by snail mail. All
            the guys names and address are posted here in the messages. I hope.
            I have to check to see if they all transfered when the club became a
            group. If you still have problems please email at
            brandyandronnie@....

            Thanks
            Brandy
          • lalosmom2001
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 8, 2002
              Hi!

              If you're still interested in writing to a pen pal my son would love
              to hear from you. Let me know and I will give you his address if you
              want it.

              Helen