Re: Re: OT dart rifle

  • Chris R
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 9, 1999
      Once, well on sereveral ocasions, I built dart rifles, i still do, but i now figured that crosss bows are better and now i have learned that rocket launchers are even better!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. welll any how, if you want to know how to build some just reply
    • D G
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 9, 2000
        build a dart rifle?? sure! how do i go about it? surgical tubing?
        heh heh.... i can hardly wait :-)

        Dennis
      • Joe Hilton
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 9, 2000
          hey i would really like to know how to build one...could you send me the
          plans or tell me how

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 9, 2000
            the commercial dart rifle i saw put a dart thru a half inch piece of
            plywood.
            even regular blowguns are legal hunting weapons here in arizona.
            nice to be back on the list, btw. :-)

            Dennis
          • James Burdine
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 9, 2000
              At 11:54 AM 1/9/00 -0700, you wrote:
              >From: DJG5555@... (D G)
              >
              >once upon a tiime someone made a rubber band powered dart rifle. does
              >anyone know who? i WANT one.
              >regards,
              >
              >Dennis
              Dennis;
              Off topic for this list, but they aren't made any more.
              Maker of fiber slings. Ancient weapons from nylon or hemp. See
              http://www.pipeline.com/~jburdine/index.html for examples of my work.
              more information or send SASE to The Fiberworks Armory,
              1006 Kingsview ct.:Henderson,Nv. 89015 for my brochure.
            • Sniper9471@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 10, 2000
                Please send me the instructions to please.

                Clinton