That Darn Joe Guy

  • bikesandguns13
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Good Morning All,
      Last night after dinner, I hear my son Brandon talking to somebody
      out front. He comes back & says there is some stranger out front that
      wants to talk to me. To my suprise & delight it's none other than that
      darn Joe guy & his son Shane. Lucky for me, I-80 is only a knife throw
      from my house, Joe & Shane were on their way home from CO.
      He had a bullwhip with him & with a little coaxing ,put on a little
      demo of what you can do with a whip. After a little tree & leaf
      trimming, he snapped off a liitle twig right out of my hand. I had
      never heard a whip pop before & was truly amazed by how loud it was.
      He let me try out some really cool mountain man knives & was even
      gracious enough to let me try out a very, very cool old Tru-Bal knife.
      We threw pointy things till it got dark.
      Anyway, I had a real good time. Hey Throwing Thunder, he's headed
      your way next. Till next time, Paul