Ugly Knife.

  • Sam Meatshield
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Thanks
      Are you reffering to the "Ugly Knife"?
      Not the best name for marketing but it looks like a nice knife.
      Sam Murray

      Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
      http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp
    • brknfthr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        Hey Sam I know that doesn't sound good but if he made them pretty they
        would be about 3 times as much, I make knives a little shinier but I like Lee's
        knives for function and abuse as you can't really tell, as soon as one of mine
        hit's the other they get scratched up and stuff, my problem is some people
        don't want to throw a good looking knife just put it in their collection.
        Joe Darrah