Re: [thrower] Knife throwing is sexy

  • dalmo mariano da silva junior
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Well, Jason, it will look even more sexier if the thrower was a naked girl of 19...
      Jason Chasse <jchasse@...> wrote:You heard it here first

      I was throwing some new blades tonight and my wife said I looked so sexy throwing.

      Jason

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • royhutchison
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        Jason

        May I suggest you move your targets out of the bedroom
        then.

        Roy L