Re: [thrower] new knife

  • brknfthr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hey Lee I used to have an awsome bayonet collection about 80 or 90 pieces
      all in really mint condition with matching issue numbers on the scabbards,
      and I went on vacation about 18 yrs. ago and came home and they were all gone
      so I know how that feel's!!!
      One of the bayonets was the one that you spoke of and that one I happened
      to get on the rifle for 35.00 it was a folding Carcano bayonet on a 6.5mm
      rifle, they are rare these days but can be had at some gun shows, but they
      don't throw very well!!

      Joe Darrah
    • micah posada
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 13, 2004
        hey all,I got my "ballistic knife"its cool It is more dangerous than
        practical.(dangrous to the user)Its still a blast.

        micah
      • John Bailey
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 13, 2004
          Keep it at home Micah, because in most states, the ballistic knife is
          contraband, and it can be taken from you, NO questions asked. I wouldn't be
          surprised to hear that in California it is a felony. They are a hoot to play
          with though if you don't kill yourself cocking it. For you guys who have
          never seen one of these things... the thing has a grenade-pin for a safety
          John

          John L. Bailey President, World Knife Throwers Guild, Inc. (Florida)
          EMail: bahamajohn@... Web Page : www.throwingknives.com
          How long you live, has nothing to do with how long you're dead, but what you
          believe has a lot to do with where you'll head. (j.bailey).