Yoah, John Bailey!

  • madinmd@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      John:

      Bringing any of those new videos to the AKTA in SC next week (October
      12-13), John?

      - Larry Czekaj
    • John Bailey
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        Hi Larry...
        I am afraid not... as I will not be going. I will be very busy with some
        other projects for the next few weeks. I hope you have fun though. Here is
        the photos I took in Las Vegas with my watch. I couldn't remember if I had
        sent them before or not.

        John

        John L. Bailey President, World Knife Throwers Guild, Inc. (Florida)
        EMAIL> bahamajohn@... PAGE> www.throwingknives.com
        How long you live, has nothing to do with how long your dead, but what
        you believe has a lot to do with where you'll be. (j.bailey)