Re: [thrower] Re: My Intro- and where do I start?

  • Joshua Sills
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2012
      Sorry, you got the wrong e-mail.
      I ain't Catherine

      From: tykespike01 <tykespike01@...>;
      To: <thrower@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [thrower] Re: My Intro- and where do I start?
      Sent: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 4:16:49 PM

      Hello Catherine,

      Welcome to the world of knife throwing.

      To be open this group has been superceded by a group that we have on Facebook. It is called Knife and Tomahawk throwers.

      I am a moderator on there.

      There is much more traffic on there and lots of people to ask questions of.

      It is for target throwing only though and not self defence ( why are you thinking of using knives in a self defence situation ? The last thing I would be doing in that sort of incident would be throwing away my last weapon!! ;-)

      I'm quite happy to chat away on here if you want. I should be able to find you some throwers in the L.A. area and the best way to learn is to team up with them somehow.

      Regards from over the pond,

      Little John.

    • mgs333cat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2012
        Hi John,

        Amazing, it worked! Thanks for your help.

        Cheers,
        Mike