Re: [thrower] Re: Anyone still looking in here ?

  • TRACY TENNY
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 8, 2011
      Sorry John, I'm only now just reading this...after the Austin throw is all done. We can still chat on here though. :) I don't know about you, but I was having Austin withdrawals all weekend.

      Tracy
      "Listen to your heartbeat & dance!"

      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 9, 2011
        Helo Tracy,

        No worries, flower. I kept in touch with what was happening on Facebook.

        But it definitely, definitely was not the same as being there. I, too, had severe withdrawl symptoms.

        I've started saving already to get me there next year. I've just about scraped together a few quid that will get me to the nearest UK airport ;-)

        TTFN,

        Little John

        ( An inch can make all the difference !!! )

        P.S. I haven't forgotten about Brigham. We had no internet connection last night.