Re: [thrower] Targets

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 3, 2011
      Hi Bryian,
      I have to made a few and they work fine. I use 4x4's but 2x4's work just as well. like the other post below, I glue it and then
      back it with a piece across using screws that only go in about 3/4 of an inch to hold it tight. Then stand it up how ever you can.
      I usually do alot of throwing in the winter months. It keeps me busy while I am cooking outside. Nothing beats a wood fed smoker
      and a block of wood to chuck at on a Saturday afternoon.

      Good Luck

      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 8, 2011
        Sorry John, I'm only now just reading this...after the Austin throw is all done. We can still chat on here though. :) I don't know about you, but I was having Austin withdrawals all weekend.

        Tracy
        "Listen to your heartbeat & dance!"

        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 9, 2011
          Helo Tracy,

          No worries, flower. I kept in touch with what was happening on Facebook.

          But it definitely, definitely was not the same as being there. I, too, had severe withdrawl symptoms.

          I've started saving already to get me there next year. I've just about scraped together a few quid that will get me to the nearest UK airport ;-)

          TTFN,

          Little John

          ( An inch can make all the difference !!! )

          P.S. I haven't forgotten about Brigham. We had no internet connection last night.