Photos/Results: European Championship 2011

  • thrower1980
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2011
      Hi fellow throwers,
      we had a great time at the European Championship in Herrischried/Black Forest! Find the report, pictures, and results all at:
      http://www.knifethrowing.info/thrower-meeting_championship_herrischried_2011.html

      Next year, we're aiming for Moscow. Visa and travel are not so much an issue, more if we can bring knives into the country. Anybody game to join us, please drop me a mail (group travel is less pain on the individual).

      Have fun throwing!

      Christian Thiel

      PS: This message went up first at thrower, not FB :-)
    • tykespike01
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2011
        Thanks for the report and photos, Christian.

        It was a great throw.

        I look forward to seeing what develops about the proposal for next years throw being in Russia. I understand that throwing knives have to have some sort of official registration and licensing there. Is this correct ?

        Regards.

        Little John

        ( An inch can make all the difference !!! )