I guess everyone has forgotten this old site since Facebook

  • Brokenfeather
    Message 1 of 56 , Jun 9, 2011
      What a shame we forgot about this old site, made some great friends here and had some heated discussions and online tournaments, I guess I'm waxing nostalgic?

      Still throwing and making knives and haven't quite figured out all the nuances of facebook yet so missing simpler times!

      Joe D.
    • brknfthr@aol.com
      Message 56 of 56 , Jun 14, 2011
          The weekend of the 17th is Fathers Day weekend and I'll be going to the NJ. throw and then early July we'll be heading up to Janie's in Montana, you are welcome to go around the corner and throw at the AKTA range we have set up there anytime you want if I'm not around but be careful about the dog's here if we're not home Shane may let them out if he doesn't know your in the yard!

         Joe