Big European Throwers Meetings 2011: new event

  • thrower1980
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2011
      Hi there,
      this is to let you know that we added an additonal event to our annual Big European Throwers Meetings: the EuroThrowers Duel Cup.

      For the first time ever in an European event, the winner will get price money. Check out the rules and start training, so you give the spectators a good show!

      http://www.eurothrowers.org/duel-cup-2011

      Have fun throwing!

      Christian Thiel

      PS: And yes, we have been inspired for this by the US events. The main Championship is without cash prices, but we wanted a thing with a competitive edge.