Happy New Year, everyone on here

  • tykespike01
    Message 1 of 62 , Jan 1 1:51 AM
      As the subject says. I hope you have a healthy and prosperous New Year.

      ( An inch can make all the difference !! )

      Regards from the UK,

      Little John
    • brknfthr@aol.com
      Message 62 of 62 , Jan 21 11:46 AM
          The nearest one to there is at the Darke County Fairgrounds in Greenville OH. which I think happens in July?
          I'll see if I can find any more info and post it here when I find it.

         Joe D.