Re: Knife THrower To Perform at World Equestrian Games in Lexington KY

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      Geronimo {:^}>

      That's excellent news - have a great time !
      Take care
      - Tony -

      Live, Love, Laugh & Learn

      --- In thrower@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk B" <kirkmel@...> wrote:

      > Well its official. Melodee and I will be performing and teaching at the WEG Sept 24-Oct 10 in Lexington Ky. We will be doing several shows a day at the convention center as well as the campground we are staying at. In between shows, we will be teaching throwing and giving demos on different things. We can hardly wait for this.
      >
      > Geronimo

    • Gale Willingham
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
        I am an SCA member interested in knife/axe throwing who lives in Lexington, KY.  Please be more specific on the whens and wheres of your demos as that info becomes available.  I had mostly planned on avoiding downtown Lexington during the event (as I don't believe Lexington has a clue what they got themselves into) - but this could lure me in.

        Terry aka Turgiua

        Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:41:43 +0000
        From: thrower@yahoogroups.com
        To: thrower@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [thrower] Digest Number 3390

        Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

        Messages

        1a.

        Knife THrower To Perform at World Equestrian  Games in Lexington KY

        Posted by: "Kirk B" kirkmel@...   basssledteam

        Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:14 am (PDT)

        Well its official. Melodee and I will be performing and teaching at the WEG Sept 24-Oct 10 in Lexington Ky. We will be doing several shows a day at the convention center as well as the campground we are staying at. In between shows, we will be teaching throwing and giving demos on different things. We can hardly wait for this.

        Geronimo

        1b.

        Re: Knife THrower To Perform at World Equestrian  Games in Lexington

        Posted by: "tykespike01" tykespike01@...   tykespike01

        Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:41 pm (PDT)

        Great news, brother.

        First of all I hope you enjoy the experience and then I hope it is a great success.

        Plenty of photos, please.

        Regards from over the pond,

        Little John

        ( An inch can make all the difference !! )

        --- In thrower@yahoogroups .com, "Kirk B" <kirkmel@... > wrote:

        > Well its official. Melodee and I will be performing and teaching at the WEG Sept 24-Oct 10 in Lexington Ky. We will be doing several shows a day at the convention center as well as the campground we are staying at. In between shows, we will be teaching throwing and giving demos on different things. We can hardly wait for this.
        >
        > Geronimo

        2.

        Re: Knife THrower To Perform at World Equestrian  Games in Lexingto.

        Posted by: "brknfthr@..." brknfthr@...   knifesrme

        Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:44 am (PDT)

        Congrats Geronimo and Melody, keep up the great work and sharing knife
        throwing with the masses.

        Joe D.

        Group Charity
        Be the Change