The Iron Mistriss

  • Kirk B
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2010
      I know a lot of us have been looking for this movie and I finally found it. Here is the website that it can be ordered.

      http://www.wbshop.com/Iron-Mistress/1000120289,default,pd.html?cgid=ARCHIVE

      geronimo
    • brknfthr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2010
          Or you could just ask me to burn you a copy?

        Joe D.

      • Kirk B
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2010
          That would work too.

          Kirk

          --- In thrower@yahoogroups.com, brknfthr@... wrote:

          > Or you could just ask me to burn you a copy?
          >
          > Joe D.

        • tykespike01
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 16, 2010
            Hello Kirk,

            I've had a copy for a couple of years now. It was on TV and I recorded it and edited it onto DVD after removing all the adverts.

            Good as new.

            You'll really have to start thinking like me then I'll make an honorary Yorkshireman out of you. ;-)

            Regards,

            Little John

            ( An inch can make all the difference !! )

            -- In thrower@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk B" <kirkmel@...> wrote:

            > That would work too.
            >
            > Kirk
            >
            > --- In thrower@yahoogroups.com, brknfthr@ wrote:
            > >
            > > Or you could just ask me to burn you a copy?
            > >
            > > Joe D.

          • Kirk B
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 17, 2010
              It would be an honor my friend.