Yorkshire chuckin'

  • tony.hedgewolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      I'm going to a bike rally later this month in Yorkshire - Are you having a throwing day on the 21st John ?

      It would be great to finally make good on my promise to visit your excellent venue (and to pick up the lesson where we left off all that time ago....)

      Take care All
      - Tony -
    • tykespike01
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
        Hello Tony,

        Your timing is perfect. There is an Open day on the 21st of this month ..we would say 21st June 2009.. for everyone else June 21st 2009 !! LOL

        I look forward to meeting you again.

        If you want any more details just email me.

        Regards,

        Little John