Belt Buckles.

  • Kirk Bass
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      Let me start by saying that i'm sorry I haven't gotten the buckles out
      to everyone who ordered them sooner. With getting ready for my
      tournement, my mind was a little scattered. Now that the throw is
      over, my mind is back to its seminormal state. I am sending out just
      about all of the buckles tomorrow, saturday Aug, 2, and if I haven't
      gotten your address I have sent you an email to get it. Please bare
      with me and I will get them out to everyone who ordered them.

      Geronimo
      Kirk Bass
    • John Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008