Re: [thrower] My wife on the wheel videom you tube

  • SpEsHuL eD
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2008
      Ummmmm? Wardrobe Malfunction?

      The check is in the mail - send me vids :)

      SpeD

      MICHAEL GROSS wrote:
      > Joe,
      >
      > Maybe I'll put the "wardrobe malfunction" on youtube as well...
      >
      > and keep it in the act to boot! Whaddya think?!
      >
      > Mike

    • MICHAEL GROSS
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2008
        Ed

        I'll send it to you tonight... It's no Janet Jackson repeat, but it might make ya chuckle... we were doing Rosa's upside down throw... and there was just a little problem with it....

        The "wheel o' death" is on youtube... but the wardrobe malfunction... I think I'll just keep inside the throwers group... lol (Rosa said IKTHOF folks fine, youtube NO!)

        If anyone else would like to see what the "wardrobe malfunction" is all about, let me know, I'll email it to you.

        Mike & Rosa Gross

        MICHAEL GROSS wrote:
        > Joe,
        >
        > Maybe I'll put the "wardrobe malfunction" on youtube as well...
        >
        > and keep it in the act to boot! Whaddya think?!
        >
        > Mike

      • R.W.
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2008
          Do you have a You Tube channel?
          Yes, send me the video!
          -Roy

          MICHAEL GROSS wrote:
          > Joe,
          >
          > Maybe I'll put the "wardrobe malfunction" on youtube as well...
          >
          > and keep it in the act to boot! Whaddya think?!
          >
          > Mike

        • david jester
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1, 2008
            send it on

            d.f.jester@... or d.f.jester@... or halfspinknives@... halfspinknives@... 1/2 SPIN KNIVES of FLORIDA
          • MICHAEL GROSS
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 1, 2008
              Roy,

              I don't know much about youtube yet, but I do know that if you put in 7282744314 in the video search box, the "wheel" video comes up. That's all we have on youtube right now.

              I'll send you the "wardrobe malfunction" tonight

              Mike Gross

              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 1, 2008
                will do pardner!

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 1, 2008
                  Cool video!:
                  http://www.youtube.com/7282744314

                  MICHAEL GROSS wrote:
                  > Joe,
                  >
                  > Maybe I'll put the "wardrobe malfunction" on youtube as well...
                  >
                  > and keep it in the act to boot! Whaddya think?!
                  >
                  > Mike

                • Michael Jordan
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 24, 2008
                    Hey crazy foot how bout sending me that video?

                    Rebel(aka Michael Jordan)

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 25, 2008
                      Hey Mike....

                      try...