NJ Throw

  • jeff till
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
      Is the NE throw still scheduled for June 20-22nd this year? If so, it looks like I'm out of luck. What the next closest throw, geographically, to Buffalo. Ohio?
      ~jeff

    • Kirk Bass
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
        The cloeset would probly be the throw here in Greeneville Ohio the
        last weekend in July. IF you want more info just let me know.

        Geronimo

        --- In thrower@yahoogroups.com, jeff till <jefftill@...> wrote:

        > Is the NE throw still scheduled for June 20-22nd this year? If so,
        it looks like I'm out of luck. What the next closest throw,
        geographically, to Buffalo. Ohio?
        > ~jeff

      • SpEsHuL eD
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
          Jeff,

          Yep! It's 20-22. I hope something changes and you can make it :)

          SpeD

          jeff till wrote:
          > Is the NE throw still scheduled for June 20-22nd this year? If so, it looks like I'm out of luck. What the next closest throw, geographically, to Buffalo. Ohio?
          > ~jeff

        • Dawn Finch
          Message 4 of 8 , May 20, 2009
            I have updated the NJ throw information.  I have asked before and will reiterate here, anytime info is posted on our website and it is not to your satisfaction, all that is needed is a quick email or phone call to let me know exactly what you want.

            Red Leaf

          • SpEsHuL eD
            Message 5 of 8 , May 20, 2009
              Red Leaf,

              I wasn't picking on you sweety. I just didn't know what was posted and
              couldn't find what I wanted to find on my own machine!

              ed

              Dawn Finch wrote:
              > I have updated the NJ throw information. I have asked before and will reiterate here, anytime info is posted on our website and it is not to your satisfaction, all that is needed is a quick email or phone call to let me know exactly what you want.
              >
              > Red Leaf

            • autumn_moon3523
              Message 6 of 8 , May 21, 2009
                Thanks Ed...I also keep emails until an event is over in case something needs editing, so if you ever send me something, feel free to ask me to send you a copy back!

                Red Leaf

                --- In thrower@yahoogroups.com, SpEsHuL eD <aslow@...> wrote:

                > Red Leaf,
                >
                > I wasn't picking on you sweety. I just didn't know what was posted and
                > couldn't find what I wanted to find on my own machine!
                >
                > ed
                >

                > Dawn Finch wrote:
                > > I have updated the NJ throw information. I have asked before and will reiterate here, anytime info is posted on our website and it is not to your satisfaction, all that is needed is a quick email or phone call to let me know exactly what you want.
                > >
                > > Red Leaf

              • SpEsHuL eD
                Message 7 of 8 , May 21, 2009
                  Ahhhhh Red Leaf! Thank God Alamo found you!!

                  Alamo can't usually find his butt with both hands and a butt map! And
                  I'm not much better to be honest. My powers of organization begin & end
                  with good intentions and zero follow through. As everyone else on here
                  already knows Vicky is the master planner of the NEUSKTC, I'm just the
                  guy putting up targets. :-)

                  ed

                  autumn_moon3523 wrote:
                  > Thanks Ed...I also keep emails until an event is over in case something needs editing, so if you ever send me something, feel free to ask me to send you a copy back!
                  >
                  > Red Leaf

                • SpEsHuL eD
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 31, 2011
                    Once again the IKTHoF NEUSKTC is on Father's Day weekend, June 17-19.
                    The price is $100 to throw & $35 for dinners. This includes snacks &
                    drinks on Fri. night, the throw, dinner Sat. night, and any camping spots.
                    For motel locations contact me, but it isn't cheap here and they do NOT
                    discount us.
                    We will do IKTHoF knives & hawks, and mountain man games.

                    Chestnut Lake Campground
                    631 Chestnut Nech Road
                    Port Republic, NJ 08241

                    Ed Imperatore