World records and the Alamo

  • Michael J Bainton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      I finally had a chance to visit with AWOL about the great throw that
      geronimo put on. When we started this IKTHOF our goal was to have any
      one of 25 top throwers be capable of winning. well we are getting
      closer and closer. conratulations to Mike pearl who beat both my
      world records with the knife and Hawk. All the throwers threw their
      personal best and i am very very happy about the bar being raised
      each time we have a throw. the golden hawk and the golden knife award
      is a very close race this year with only two more conventional throws
      to go Mike pearl, AWOL, Richard , Rudd and I will be doing our best
      to win those coveted awards. The totals of the top scores of any
      three IKTHOF throws will be tallied and the most points will win the
      Golden Hawk and Or the Golden knife award. Congratulations Geronimo
      and to all the Ohio throwers job well done.

      We finally have conformation about the throw in the Alamo on October
      6th 2007. I have drafted a rough draft for rules and will be posting
      them by next week. Invitations to 32 throwers will be going out
      starting on Monday the 7th of August. confirmation of your ability to
      participate must be made clear by the end of August. the first of
      September the alternative thrower will replace any thrower that has
      not confirmed. What an exciting time for throwing the bar being
      raised at each consequtive thjrow and the exposure of throwing at the
      Alamo what a year. Alamo