Re: 100 knives for Nathan

  • Kirk Bass
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 1, 2007
      Has anyone heard how Rudd did???

      Kirk

      --- In thrower@yahoogroups.com, brknfthr@... wrote:

      > Good luck Rudd!
      > Joe D.

    • brknfthr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 1, 2007
        I got a call from his Dad shortly after he finished his throw, he made 200
        points out of 100 knives, considering he's 12 years old that's still pretty
        darned good!
        I am still donating 100.00 to the Lego drive for Nathan, it goes way
        beyond what Rudd was trying to do and speaks about him as a person and what he did
        do!
        He threw in front of about 400 kids as spectators which in and of itself
        is hard enough and he still managed to get 200 points, there are not a lot of
        throwers out there that can do that off of their home range so I applaud his
        effort and tenacity, I'm looking forward to seeing him in Claremore but not
        in throwing against him!
        I may as well start now, I stuck a knife in between the fingers of my
        right hand, it's going to be very hot in Claremore, I have been really sick for
        the past 10 days or so and I'm a bit overweight right now so that's why Rudd
        will probably beat me, I'll have a few more real good excuses thought up by
        the time I get to Claremore!

        Still an awesome attempt and a great score Rudd, you can be proud of
        yourself, I know I speak for a lot of the other Brothers and Sisters of the knife
        when I say we are all proud of you!

        Joe D.

        Joe Darrah
        Brokenfeather