Re: IKTHOF Information table

  • Cathy
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2007
      << Cathy please bring all the videos and photos you have on
      your disc's because I know you have an impressive library of throwing
      and western arts videos. >>

      I'd be happy to, Mike! I think the music video I made exclusively for
      the IKTHOF will be especially awesome for what you're doing, but I'll
      definitely bring along the other videos & pictures as well.

      Can't wait to see all of you again ~ the Oklahoma convention is coming
      up pretty fast (WHOO-HOO)!!!!

      :-)

      Cathy

      --- In thrower@yahoogroups.com, "Michael J Bainton" <alamomike303@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks Ed and Toddo
      >
      > Please put together any dvd or whatever else will play on the new
      > notebook. All the pictures videos will be used, I am ordering a
      > combined IKTHOF-WWAC banner as we have been invited to share the WWAC
      > booth this year. We have the posters,a knife collection of different
      > kinds of throwing knives, T shirts, and such, that we will be putting
      > in the booth and of course trying to sell memberships to the IKTHOF.
      > Other than that we just need to show as many people as we can how to
      > throw on Thursday at the seminars. Still haven't heard from Rick (the
      > MC ) Lemberg, I am hoping he can make it to run the games ( fast draw,
      > Long distance,obstacle course, impalement and speed throw on Friday
      > but if not I will enjoin Ol Joe ( Broken Feather ) Darrah to help like
      > he did last year if he isn't too busy competing in gun spinning,
      > roping and whips if so maybe a couple of the board members will give
      > me a hand. Cathy please bring all the videos and photos you have on
      > your disc's because I know you have an impressive library of throwing
      > and western arts videos. See you all in Atlanta next week. Alamo
      >

      > --- In thrower@yahoogroups.com, SpEsHuL eD <aslow@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Alamo,
      > >
      > > I've got a video tape of all my throwing in my first ever event at
      > > Netcong in 2004.
      > > I took 4th place with a score of - hold the applause - 96 points!! It
      > > might be good for comedy relief since my 2nd round 1.5 spin is thrown
      > > entirely by the HANDLE :) You can hear Scott yelling on my last
      > > knife......It's BACKWARDS - LoL
      > > Kinda funny and kinda cool how much has happened in only 3 years, 4
      > > years as of July.
      > > I was sweatin' bullets and scared to death of all you guys that day.
      > >
      > > Any help I can be is offered. I can run and create vids MS Power
      point
      > > if you need any slide shows or presentations.
      > >
      > > SpEsHuL eD
      > >

      > > Michael J Bainton wrote:
      > > > Hi All
      > > >
      > > > We are putting together a portable booth for the IKTHOF that
      we hope
      > > > to put up at all the conventional throws in 2007. I have just
      > > > purchased a very good lap top computer that we hope to play
      videos on
      > > > connected to an LED screen which would of course be larger. So I
      tell
      > > > you all this to hopefully obtain from anyone that would like to
      let me
      > > > have any video or pictures you might like to give, sell me in
      order to
      > > > make it as comprehensive as possible. Manning the booth will also
      > > > require me to have some help from some of the board members/throwers
      > > > if anyone is interested. Alamo
      > > >

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Michael J Bainton
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2007
        Thanks Cathy we will be looking forward to seeing you. Alamo