RE: [thrower] Re: Hey!

  • Walter Taber
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2, 2006
      1/2 spin

      Call me. I have to skip Austin. I'm going to Corpus to see my parents.

      Chip Taber
      713-705-5150

      david jester <d.f.jester@...> wrote:
      rain all day today so far .1/2 spin tomorrow should be OK

      d.f.jester@... or d.f.jester@...

    • brknfthr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 9, 2006
        Hi KC I just got back from the Hall Of Fame throw in Austin TX. and I think
        you'd be doing yourself a disservice not to try to get to a throw somewhere!
        It will make you a better thrower and you'll meet a great bunch of folks!
        Welcome to the group!

        Joe Darrah
        Brokenfeather
        Custom Knives