posts

  • ---R---
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
      Wow! no posts for 5 days.

      You guys must finally all be out throwing!!

      I better get out to!

      -Ricochet->
    • Damon J. Wilson
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
        I was wondering the same thing Ricochet! Usually after an event there
        is a lot of "chatter" on the list. How's about some results:-)

        Damon
        "See you on the Range"

        --- In thrower@yahoogroups.com, "---R---" <jester_j6s@...> wrote:

        > Wow! no posts for 5 days.
        >
        > You guys must finally all be out throwing!!
        >
        > I better get out to!
        >
        > -Ricochet->

      • david jester
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
          Damon almost finished with your sons hawk will send pix soon send mailing address 1/2 spin, made it from a roofers hatchet/ hammer pinned with you guessed it a bamboo pin tradition lives ON

          d.f.jester@... or d.f.jester@...

        • Damon J. Wilson
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006
            Outstanding! I can't wait to see it. I'll email you my address.
            Thanks 1/2 spin.

            Damon
            "See you on the range"