Re: TV Reminder (knife throwing on a show Tuesday night)

  • Todd Abrams
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2005
      Absolument, mon amis. I didn't even realize Paul Lacross had passed
      away, though. I just spoke to him on the phone, like, well I guess
      it was in 1992. Nevermind.

      Todd

      p.s. On an unrelated note, I gotta share some pics from this
      Halloween weekend. In this theatrical town, they really turn it
      out. I'll let you know when I get 'em up on my photos page. Some
      of dem girls are purty.

      --- In thrower@yahoogroups.com, brknfthr@a... wrote:

      > Thanks Todd!
      > I know Sylvester was great friends with Frank and Bernice Dean
      also, I
      > really wish I had seen him throw as well as Grey Otter (Skeeter
      Vaughn) I would
      > love to see any old video of these great old timers if anyone has
      any!
      > Also if anyone knows where any living relatives of Skeeter
      Vaughn, Farnk
      > and Bernice Dean or Paul Lacross or any other knife throwers of
      the past
      > please get in touch with me!
      > These LEGENDS deserve to be in The International Knife Throwers
      Hall of

    • brknfthr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 1, 2005
        Get with the program 3 speed!
        Joe D.

      • david jester
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 2, 2005
          HAY JOE PICKED UP AN ELECTRONIC ETCHER TODAY IT BURNS IN WHATEVER YOU CAN WRITE WITH IT HAS 5 SETTINGS IT SPARKS LIKE HELL ON 2 WORKS ON 1 GOOD ENOUGH FOR SIGNING THE BLANKS. SENT SCOTT'S 2 BOWIE'S TODAY SHOULD GET BY SAT. SUE SAID YOU WERE LEAVING TONIGHT. SEE YOU TOMORROW CALL IF YOU WANT ME TO PICK YOU UP AT DISNEY PS HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP !!! DAVE THE WAVE GRINDING AND ETCHING AWAY IN FLA. TODD HO YOU USE THE FILTERS YET?

          d.f.jester@... or d.f.jester@...

        • Todd Abrams
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 2, 2005
            Dave,

            The filters work great! They feel a little weird at first. Kinda
            like when you have a cold, and your nose won't stop running, so you
            shove half a kleenex in each nostril to plug 'em up. That's sort of
            what it feels like. A little uncomfortabe at first, but you get used
            to it.

            3speed

            p.s. Ease up on the CAPS lock, hombre'. Looks like you're shouting. =)

            --- In thrower@yahoogroups.com, "david jester" <d.f.jester@j...> wrote:

            > HAY JOE PICKED UP AN ELECTRONIC ETCHER TODAY IT BURNS IN WHATEVER
            YOU CAN WRITE WITH IT HAS 5 SETTINGS IT SPARKS LIKE HELL ON 2 WORKS ON
            1 GOOD ENOUGH FOR SIGNING THE BLANKS. SENT SCOTT'S 2 BOWIE'S TODAY
            SHOULD GET BY SAT. SUE SAID YOU WERE LEAVING TONIGHT. SEE YOU TOMORROW
            CALL IF YOU WANT ME TO PICK YOU UP AT DISNEY PS HAVE A MAGICAL
            TRIP !!! DAVE THE WAVE GRINDING AND ETCHING AWAY IN FLA. TODD HO YOU
            USE THE FILTERS YET?

            > d.f.jester@j... or d.f.jester@e...

          • Tim Bass
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 3, 2005
              Hey Todd,
              I think you are supposed to wear the filters OVER your nose and mouth
              not rolled up and shoved inside. I could be wrong though.

              Tim
              The filters work great! They feel a little weird at first. Kinda
              like when you have a cold, and your nose won't stop running, so you
              shove half a kleenex in each nostril to plug 'em up. That's sort of
              what it feels like. A little uncomfortabe at first, but you get used
              to it.

              3speed

              p.s. Ease up on the CAPS lock, hombre'. Looks like you're shouting. =)

              --- In thrower@yahoogroups.com, "david jester" <d.f.jester@j...> wrote:

              > HAY JOE PICKED UP AN ELECTRONIC ETCHER TODAY IT BURNS IN WHATEVER
              YOU CAN WRITE WITH IT HAS 5 SETTINGS IT SPARKS LIKE HELL ON 2 WORKS ON
              1 GOOD ENOUGH FOR SIGNING THE BLANKS. SENT SCOTT'S 2 BOWIE'S TODAY
              SHOULD GET BY SAT. SUE SAID YOU WERE LEAVING TONIGHT. SEE YOU TOMORROW
              CALL IF YOU WANT ME TO PICK YOU UP AT DISNEY PS HAVE A MAGICAL
              TRIP !!! DAVE THE WAVE GRINDING AND ETCHING AWAY IN FLA. TODD HO YOU
              USE THE FILTERS YET?

              > d.f.jester@j... or d.f.jester@e...

              Sport fishing Throwing knives Extreme sports

              Service.

              http://www.eset.com

            • ---R--->
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 3, 2005
                Make sure you spell it correctly before you etch it ;)

                -Ricochet->

                --- In thrower@yahoogroups.com, "david jester" <d.f.jester@j...> wrote:

                > HAY JOE PICKED UP AN ELECTRONIC ETCHER TODAY IT BURNS IN WHATEVER
                YOU CAN WRITE WITH IT HAS 5 SETTINGS IT SPARKS LIKE HELL ON 2 WORKS ON
                1 GOOD ENOUGH FOR SIGNING THE BLANKS. SENT SCOTT'S 2 BOWIE'S TODAY
                SHOULD GET BY SAT. SUE SAID YOU WERE LEAVING TONIGHT. SEE YOU TOMORROW
                CALL IF YOU WANT ME TO PICK YOU UP AT DISNEY PS HAVE A MAGICAL
                TRIP !!! DAVE THE WAVE GRINDING AND ETCHING AWAY IN FLA. TODD HO YOU
                USE THE FILTERS YET?

                > d.f.jester@j... or d.f.jester@e...

              • Todd Abrams
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 3, 2005
                  Les whoops, that's where I went wrong. D'ohp!

                  3speed