Re: [thrower] any knife makers in australia?

  • Matt BudBoy
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 3:28 PM
      thanx once again...
      i have a bayonet off a 303... but it is somwhere up the hawkesberry.
      if u live in aus... how do u get your knifes or do u make them urself?

      MaTT
      >From: Trevor Calder <trevor@...>
      >To: thrower@onelist.com
      >Subject: Re: [thrower] any knife makers in australia?
      >Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 15:31:19 +0800
      >

      > >Bound to be something on the thrower page -
      >
      >Which is, of course, located at http://www.crl.com/~mjr/thrower.html before
      >anyone asks:-)
      >

      >Trevor Calder trevor(at)iinet.net.au
      >
      >"..it is foolishness and endless trouble to cast a
      >stone at every dog that barks at you.."

    • Ed Sackett
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 6:54 AM
        Matt BudBoy wrote:

        > i have a bayonet off a 303

        So do I, an old one from, I would guess, the 1920s or even WW I. It's beaten-up
        and corroded. It's been around the world, I daresay, and if it could talk it
        would tell you amazing tales.And I wouldn't grind down that old soldier for
        anything in the world.