Re: [thrower] Happy New Year

  • Roy Hutchison
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 2, 2004
      Joe

      Dont chuck the rosy-lee in the sea. Send it to me, im mad for a cuppa.

      Roy L
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 1, 2005
        Hi all

        Had a great morning throwing even got my breakfast served . I
        posted a cvouple of pictures of my home range that i took this
        morning . I'm getting older and if i want to stay ahead of the young
        bucks I need to practice. Alamo
      • david jester
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 31, 2006
          same back at ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1/2 spin

          d.f.jester@... or d.f.jester@... 1/2 SPIN KNIVES of FLORIDA

        • Bryian Winner
          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 31, 2007
            To all my friends everywhere,
            May the sun shine on your days, the wind be at your back and the
            road rise up to meet your feet in your travels for the next year. May
            your Cracker Jacks always have 2 prizes, the pub be selling 2 for 1,
            your eggs have 2 yolks, and your non transferable tax items be brought
            forth from the previous tax year at a reasonable deduction rate. May
            your version of Windows finally run, your Mac continue to do so and your
            Linux box have solid source code. May the price of your gas always be a
            pleasant surprise, not a shocking one. May the world find peace. May you
            forgive, but not necessarily forget. May those who deserve it, get it
            and may those who need rewarded get it as well. May all your lights be
            green, the cross signals in your favor and that idiot in front of you do
            his stupidity right in front of an attentive cop. May all the nasty bass
            driven cars loose power as you pass. May you always return home in
            better shape than you left. May your paper always land on the porch
            especially in bad weather. May you learn from your mistakes and greet
            the thrill of wisdom with the grin of a child getting a puppy. May you
            find the happiness I have. May everyone eat even if it is only Mac and
            Cheese. May you never suffer like those you do not know. May you receive
            the blessings of Spock, to live long and prosper. May any problem you
            meet be no bigger than those you have left in the dust behind you. And
            maybe, just maybe, next year I'll figure out a way to tell everyone
            Happy New Year in fewer words but with as much meaning.
            -=Bryian=-
          • david jester
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 31, 2007
              YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE TOO BRIAN 1/2 SPIN

              d.f.jester@... or d.f.jester@... or halfspinknives@... halfspinknives@... 1/2 SPIN KNIVES of FLORIDA
            • tykespike01
              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 1, 2008
                Happy New Year, everyone.

                Regards from over the water,

                Little John

              • brknfthr@aol.com
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 1, 2008
                  Well met Bryian!
                  Wishing you and yours and all my Brothers and Sisters of the knife a
                  fantastic new year!

                  Joe D.

                  Joe Darrah
                  Brokenfeather