Re: [thrower] 1000

  • brknfthr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2004
      Not really but Mike is getting old and what he reads he don't hear so well!
      I just wanted everyone to throw 1000 knives, I said from their favorite
      distance to see what kind of stick ratio we got, but Mike as usual is starting
      his practice for the tournament in Atlanta in Feb. so whoever is going be
      afraid, be very afraid!

      Joe D.

    • michael moulder
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
        Yeah, I don't think I mentioned it at the time but I threw all mine from 12'
        for 1 spin. I like a challenge though so after I practice the longer throws
        a little more I am going to copy Mike B and throw 200 from each of the 5
        distances. I'll hand it to ya though Joe, this was a good way to get us, me
        at least, to do some serious practice.

        Remember; it's not what you throw, or how far you throw, or what you throw
        at. Just throw.

        and be safe,

        Mike M.