Re: [thrower] Re: Ralph Thorn and Roy

  • PROFLY001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2004
      In a message dated 10/31/2004 7:27:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      eralphthorn@... writes:
      Hi Bobby,

      If you have something specific in mind, just e-mail me offline and
      we'll see if we can make it work.

      ERT
      Bobby Branton
      Branton Knife Company
      843-928-3624 or 843-991-0891
      http://www.brantonknives.com/
      http://www.akta-usa.com/

      Life is like a grindstone --
      Whether it grinds you down or polishes you up
      depends on what you're made of.

    • eralphthorn
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2004
        Bobby,

        I was gone all day Monday and didn't get your e-mail or message until
        late. I sent you an e-mail response tonight (Monday). The time period
        and location you mentioned sounds good for me.

        ERT
      • PROFLY001@aol.com