Re: Welcome to thrower@onelist.com

  • harrymun@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 1999
      Hi All,

      Glad to see the list back in action, thank you Matthew! Late notice to all
      but throwing at my house at 11:00 AM tomorrow. Just a fun day of throwing
      and some good food. I can't wait because I have not seen some of you in
      several months. If you need directions I will check my e-mail one more time
      tonite.

      Harry

    • klunt@xxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 1999
        Hello list!

        I just signed up today and wanted to say hi!

        I have long been fascinated by throwing weapons so this should be an
        interesting list!

        With my background in Ninjutsu, I of course have gotten a bit of
        practise with throwing stars. Also back in high school, my buddy & I
        got into boomerangs and had a lot of fun with those.

        I would especially like to hear from anyone knowledgable or experienced
        with atlatls and bolas, as I have only read about these two items.

        Also (sorry if this item has been beat to death in the past) I would
        like to hear from anyone with historical info or experience using
        chakrams, ie Xena's throwing disk.

        Thanks,
        Kevin