23160Re: [thrower] special limited sale

  • SpEsHuL eD
    Nov 20, 2011
      Hey John :)

      Are these the ones with dimples instead of holes?

      love to you both,
      ed

      On 11/19/2011 10:17 AM, John Bailey wrote:
      Good news for anyone thinking about getting some Ziel II's for Christmas... I got a special deal from Boker on a limited amount of Ziel II's. I received about 30  with sheaths the rest without. Until I run out, I am selling the ones with sheaths for $22.00 and those without at $20 plus S/H of $10.00 for up to 15 knives to anyone in the lower 48 states. Over 15 I'll need to add another $10 for the next knife up to another 15... You get the idea.
      They must be paid via PayPal to my email address:

      John Bailey

      "How long you live, has nothing to do with how long you're dead, but what you believe has a lot to do with where you'll head". (j.bailey).
      www.LashandSteel.com and www.Throwingknives.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic