Re: Ranya's Birthday Party!

  • Ranya Iqbal
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2010
      I just wanted to thank all of you who came out last night, and also those of you who sent along their kind wishes but couldn't make it. It made me so happy to be surrounded by so many friends.

      Also, a special thank you to Aleah for awesome birthday cake!  :)

      -Ranya

      On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Ranya Iqbal <ranyamail@...> wrote:
      Hello Everyone,

      I would like to invite all of you to my upcoming birthday celebration:

      WEDNESDAY MARCH 31ST @ 8:30 PM @ SASHA'S ON SHAW (4065 Shaw Boulevard)

      I hope you can make it.  It would be really great to see you there!

      -Ranya