Re: [TRA Yahoo Group] Happy New Year

  • James Sloan
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2010
      Freeman Sensei asked that I send Best Wishes to all the Romanian Aikidoka, and a very Happy New Year !
       NAROATE

    • AIDA HADZISABIC
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2010

        Alyona is celebrating her birthday this Saturday, January 2nd.

        All friends, family and anyone else who likes good company and having fun is invited.

        Dinner starts at 7:00 PM (what leaves time to train 4 – 6 PM :-), and place to be is Lemon Grass, 3161 South Grand Boulevard, http://www.lemongrass-rest.com/

        Happy New Year, and hope to see you tomorrow - sorry for the late notice.
        Aida

      • miha ella
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2010
          Ok, I'll forward his message to them

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 2, 2010

            oops ... Alyona's Birthday dinner will be at Pho Grand Restaurant at 3195 South Grand Blvd, 2 blocks south from Lemon Grass, which is closed tonight.
            -Aida

            To: threeriversaikido@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 22 9:49 AM

              Andre' is celebrating his birthday this Saturday, February 26th.

              All friends and family, everyone who likes good company and having fun is invited.

              Dinner starts at 6:45 PM - after the class, and place to be is Stir Crazy, 10598 Old Olive Street Road in Creve Coeur, http://www.stircrazy.com

              See you there,
              Aida

            • Shur-Way Auto Body Inc
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 22 11:50 AM
                Saturday is the 27th.
                Mike Swederska

                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 16, 2010
                  Conway is celebrating his birthday Saturday, May 1st.

                  All friends, family, everyone who likes good company and having fun is invited.

                  Dinner starts at 7:00PM - after the class, and the party place is Olive Garden, 2351 Maplewood Commons Dr in Maplewood, www.olivegarden.com

                  I hope you can join us,
                  Aida

                • conwayletitia
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 3, 2010
                    Thank you to my TRA family for helping me celebrate by 36th birthday! I really appreciate everyone who wished me a happy birthday as well as those who were able to attend. Thank you also for the presents and cards. I hope you all liked the cupcakes. Thanks again.

                    Conway