Class tonight

  • Emily Jokerst
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi Mike and everyone!

      Tonight I can't make it to class because I have to pack to move into a new apartment.  See you next week!

      Thanks!

      Emily Jokerst, MPPA
      Volunteer Coordinator
      Preferred Hospice of Northeast Missouri
      301 Sovereign Ct., Suite 206
      Ballwin, MO 63011
      Phone: (636) 527-9330
      Fax: (636) 527-9340
      ejokerst.stl@...
      www.preferredhospice.com
      "Since time is the one immaterial object which we cannot influence- neither speed up nor slow down, add to nor diminish- it is an imponderably valuable gift."~ Maya Angelou

    • Andre' L. McFadden
      Message 44 of 44 , Jul 15, 2012
        Sensei wanted me to remind the upper ranks to participate in tonight's B&B class...

        Andre' L. McFadden