Class tonight

  • shur-way@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 6, 2009
      Hello everyone,
      Sempi Fred and I covered a new Kumi-jo (koo-me) [paired jo practice] Jo
      (joe) [wooden staff]. Utilizing Jo kata 13 (kah-tah) [Shoulder. Also means
      FORM practice or pre-arranged exercise's)], [13 step kata] Monday morning.
      Sensei joined in and really enjoyed the moves. I would like to teach this
      new Kumi-jo tonight. Please bring your jo with you. If you do not have one
      don't worry the dojo has a few good house jo to train with until you can get
      your own.

      For my WG students I plan to start covering this also tomorrow night.
      Thanks

      Mike Swederska Sr.
      Shur-Way Auto Body Inc
      3540 Greenwood Blvd
      Maplewood Mo 63143
      (314) 645-5540
    • Andre' L. McFadden
      Message 44 of 44 , Jul 15, 2012
        Sensei wanted me to remind the upper ranks to participate in tonight's B&B class...

        Andre' L. McFadden