Re: amazing online movie

  • Raven
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      Mike, I loved it! I thought I would only watch a few minutes to see what it
      was, but ended up watching the whole thing. My favorite part was about
      astrology, but I was also mesmirized by the part about 911 and history of
      the wars and the banks.

      Thanks for sharing. I sent it along to several of my friends, including
      Cynthia Jones of Diana's Grove. She will be writing next year's Mystery
      School around astrology.

      Lenore Spitznagel, (Nick's Mom)