Classes

  • shur-way auto body inc
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hello,
      As you may already know Sensei is leaving tonight for Romania. I am asking
      all the members that Sensei has asked to instruct in his absence to please
      contact me by email, phone or this group.

      Thank you very much.

      Mike Swederska Sr.
      Shur-Way Auto Body Inc
      3540 Greenwood Blvd
      Maplewood Mo 63143
      (314) 645-5540
    • Patrick Reed
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 2, 2009
        Sensei and I spoke, and I am going to cover his Sunday June 7th class.

        Patrick

        [Attachment(s) from shur-way auto body inc included below]

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 2, 2009
          Patrick,
          Thanks for helping me stay in the loop.
          I forgot to ask everyone whom was covering the June 8th class.

          Mike Swederska Sr.
          Shur-Way Auto Body Inc
          3540 Greenwood Blvd
          Maplewood Mo 63143
          (314) 645-5540

          On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 3:47 PM, shur-way auto body inc <shur-way@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
          [Attachment(s) from shur-way auto body inc included below]

          Hello,
          As you may already know Sensei is leaving tonight for Romania. I am asking
          all the members that Sensei has asked to instruct in his absence to please
          contact me by email, phone or this group.

          Thank you very much.

          Mike Swederska Sr.
          Shur-Way Auto Body Inc
          3540 Greenwood Blvd
          Maplewood Mo 63143
          (314) 645-5540

        • Conway & Letitia Wong
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 2, 2009
            That's funny because Sensei asked me to cover his June 7th Sunday class too.  But you can have it, Patrick.

            Conway

            P.S.  Does anyone know when Sensei will be back?

            Sensei and I spoke, and I am going to cover his Sunday June 7th class.

            Patrick

            On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 3:47 PM, shur-way auto body inc <shur-way@sbcglobal. net> wrote:
            [Attachment(s) from shur-way auto body inc included below]

            Hello,
            As you may already know Sensei is leaving tonight for Romania. I am asking
            all the members that Sensei has asked to instruct in his absence to please
            contact me by email, phone or this group.

            Thank you very much.

            Mike Swederska Sr.
            Shur-Way Auto Body Inc
            3540 Greenwood Blvd
            Maplewood Mo 63143
            (314) 645-5540

          • Andre' L. McFadden
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 2, 2009
              Has anyone heard from Dan about Monday night June 8?

              Mr. ANDRE' L. McFADDEN

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 3, 2009
                Conway,
                You and Patrick should share Sempi Dan's class.

                Sensei will be home on the 11th.

                Andre', you covering the June 8th class.

                Mike Swederska Sr.
                Shur-Way Auto Body Inc
                3540 Greenwood Blvd
                Maplewood Mo 63143
                (314) 645-5540

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 3, 2009
                  No, my night classes start June 8. I emailed Dan a couple of days ago to tell him this, but I don't know if he got the message.

                  Mr. ANDRE' L. McFADDEN

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 3, 2009
                    My mistake about Conway and Patrick sharing Sempi Dan's class. I meant to say Sensei's Sunday night class.

                    Andre',  no problem. I got that info from Andrew last night after class. He said that he would teach Monday night if you did not.

                    Mike Swederska Sr.
                    Shur-Way Auto Body Inc
                    3540 Greenwood Blvd
                    Maplewood Mo 63143
                    (314) 645-5540

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
                        I have spoken to Andrew and so did Sempi Dan. In case Andre' could not make it Andrew had agreed to take Monday night. I spoke with him Wednesday after kids class and he will be happy to do so.

                        Thanks Patrick for the offer. If you want to train on Monday night I am sure that Andrew would enjoy having you.

                        Mike Swederska Sr.
                        Shur-Way Auto Body Inc
                        3540 Greenwood Blvd
                        Maplewood Mo 63143