[Three Rivers Aikido Yahoo Group] Birthday celebration

  • AIDA HADZISABIC
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2008
      Alyona is celebrating a birthday, December 20th (Saturday) - and it is not our business to ask how old she is

      Everyone is  invited to the dinner and some fun afterwards.

      Dinner is at 7:30 PM at Guidos (The Hill)
      Guido's Pizzeria & Tapas
      5046 Shaw Ave. St. Louis, MO 63110

      Whether permitting we will test our skills on ice at Steinberg (Forest Park) open rink. And if we decide against the cold, we will replace it with salsa dancing.

      Please join us wishing Alyona a happy birthday.

      You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live