training tonight

  • shur-way auto body inc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      Calling everyone to come up and train tonight. The visitor from Oklahoma
      will be leaving this Saturday. If you can try to come up and train with him.
      Great guy and a lot of fun. Oh, by the way he calls him self an Oklahoma red
      neck. Today at lunch Sensei sat between us. He was asking him to no yell
      just breath and all the other stuff he tells me to do when I get going on a
      conversation.
      Sensei is finding out that there is more red necks out there than he thought
      and we all have the same traits. hahahh
      Mike Swederska Sr. President
      Shur-Way Auto Body Inc
      3540 Greenwood Blvd