Ruthie is Recovering

  • leesmans_3
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2013
      I would like to thank everyone for their support as I miss classes to be with my daughter Ruthie. Being in and out of the hospital with her condition over the last two weeks has been draining and it was so kind of Freeman Sensei to call to see how she was doing. After two weeks of missing school, constant high fevers, and three rounds of antibiotics, Ruthie's kidneys are working well again and we expect her to be in school this week, which means that I will get to come back soon to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers in person.

      Sincerely,
      Tyra L. Leesman
    • Betsy Ford
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2013
        Tyra,  I didn't know your daughter was sick.   My best wishes for her speedy recovery and then your speedy recreturn to the mat!    Betsy